• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kegan Lowe- Alleged Wake Forest beat writer

agree with those that are upset that this professional journalist said collins had better numbers was a better player etc and still went with 1 - his gut 2 - team performance over the individual's performance.

i happen to think that is the wrong way to vote ( with others more deserving in my opinion) and it looks really interesting that it was a kid from his alma mater.

i do think it's commendable to be fairly transparent about the thought process.

having said that, unc should not even be playing sports. they should be sitting at home lamenting the fact that they chose to go to a school that cheated to win for more than 20 years. the school cheated, got caught and is now doing everything in it's power to avoid being punished a punishment.

it's a really poor example to be set by the adults at unc and the ncaa.

i wonder if kegen's degree is tainted by a fake class or two...

(i am mostly kidding about this last point).

There is only one question. Has this journalist ever written an article on 18 years of cheating at UNC. If he has I'll give him some credit. If not, he's a fraud. And if he did it would depend on what he had to say.

kzlowe@wsjournal.com

There is only one question. Has this journalist ever written an article on 18 years of cheating at UNC. If he has I'll give him some credit. If not, he's a fraud. And if he did it would depend on what he had to say.
This is his email

Um, what hondo?

I'm just glad to finally read something that acknowledges what we've all been thinking

Kegan, we know you're reading.

Come and debate HONDO2 !

RWQM5nc.jpg

Back