• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keith Crisco dead at 71

I'm disappointed at the loss of a possible Elmers/Crisco fight.

Qualifications? So you typically vote against 30-somethings and for old guys.

Keith Crisco, KEITH Crisco, KeithCrisco, Keith......Crisco, Ceith Krisco, eith risco, Keith Crisco, is dead at 71.

RIP

That's not a valid response. (Why am I not surprised?) As a supposedly educated person, you should know that. By itself, age is neither a reason to vote for or against a person.

One candidate was a singer/entertainer. The other was a long-time successful businessman with a very impressive resume of creating jobs & public service...and an MBA from the Harvard School of Business. The differences in qualifications were obvious to me.

"Long-time" = using age as a qualification

your affinity for the (supposed) values of the 60s and 70s precedes you, bob. The dude was 71, give someone else a chance.

That's not a valid response. (Why am I not surprised?) As a supposedly educated person, you should know that. By itself, age is neither a reason to vote for or against a person.

One candidate was a singer/entertainer. The other was a long-time successful businessman with a very impressive resume of creating jobs & public service...and an MBA from the Harvard School of Business. The differences in qualifications were obvious to me.

So you cast your vote for Romney in 2012 then?

:D

bkf, a 30-something will rarely have "long-time" experience comparable to a 70-something.

Assuming that you researched the qualifications of the two men, what was the reasoning behind your decision to do that?

Well BKF, unfortunately, I live in the second district, so I fully expect to be represented by Renee "In need my paycheck to replace my lost AR15" Elmers. I figure either KC or CA will get their clock cleaned in the general in November. So I voted for Aiken, partly as a statement of support for equal rights. I fully expected that Crisco would win and I would vote for him in November, where he would lose. That's wasn't the case, and I'll vote for Aiken again.

As far a Harvard Business Degrees, well Bush 43 has one of those. Doesn't make one qualified.

Back