• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keith Crisco dead at 71

A question for those in NC - what would happen if Crisco would end up winning?

godzilla1954c-godzilla-movie-why-it-ll-be-just-what-we-need.jpeg

A question for those in NC - what would happen if Crisco would end up winning?

§ 163-112. Death of candidate before primary; vacancy in single office.
(a) Death of One of Two Candidates within 30 Days after the Filing Period Closes. - If at the time the filing period closes, only two persons have filed notice of candidacy for nomination by a political party to a single office, and one of the candidates dies within 30 days after the filing period closes, then the proper board of elections shall, upon notice of the death, reopen the filing period for that party contest, for an additional three days. Should no candidate file during the three days, the board of elections shall certify the remaining candidate as the nominee of his party as provided in G.S. 163-110.
(b) Death of One of More Than Two Candidates within 30 Days after the Filing Period Closes. - If at the close of the filing period more than two candidates have filed for a single-seat office, and within 30 days after the filing period closes the board of elections receives notice of a candidate's death, the board shall immediately open the filing period for that party contest, for three additional days in order for candidates to file for that office. The name of the deceased candidate shall not be printed on the ballot.
In the event a candidate's death occurs more than 30 days after the closing of the original filing period, the names of the remaining candidates shall be printed on the ballot. If the ballots have been printed at the time death occurs, the ballots shall not be reprinted and any votes cast for a deceased candidate shall not be counted or considered for any purpose. In the event the death of a candidate or candidates leaves only one candidate, then such candidate shall be certified as the party's nominee for that office.

No gay mafia talk?

How long till that Dolphins Safety is found face down in his swimming pool?

No gay mafia talk?

How long till that Dolphins Safety is found face down in his swimming pool?

If the gay mafia was going to bump someone off, they would make sure it benefited someone better than Clay Aiken.

Maybe if Lady Gaga or Kathy Griffin were running for office, they would get involved

If the gay mafia was going to bump someone off, they would make sure it benefited someone better than Clay Aiken.

Maybe if Lady Gaga or Kathy Griffin were running for office, they would get involved

NOBODY is better than Clay Aiken. Watch your mouth.

Clay Aiken would do much better with the Middle Aged Soccer Mom Mafia than the Gay Mafia

I acknowledge that the overgrown Claymates are his bread and butter, but I think he will be a good spokesman for a community in North Carolina that needs a louder voice.

I acknowledge that the overgrown Claymates are his bread and butter, but I think he will be a good spokesman for a community in North Carolina that needs a louder voice.

Agreed that the special needs community needs a louder voice

You are really going to challenge BBD's knowledge of gay issues? #neverfails

I wasn't limiting Clay's supremacy to the gay community. I'm speaking globally; perhaps even galatically.

Back