• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton is a Great Deac

9 catches, 66 yards, 1 game winning TD.

Hinton is a true gamer. Mad love for that dude...glad I stayed the while game,,was rewarding

He made a couple of really outstanding catches—including the last one, of course.

Has to have been a tough transition to make—congratulations indeed.

good on him! Made a bad mistake, owned up to it and took his punishment and now gets to be the hero. Nice work.

Don’t want to overreact but he really might get a look in the NFL. Teams seem very willing to try QBs at WR and Hinton obviously has tons of potential already. Plus he is one of the most dynamic, silky smooth runners I’ve ever seen.

hinton will break my boi kenny moore’s reception record*

*if he doesn’t get injured which he will #oops

That last catch was amazing. Game on the line. Had to jump very high. Two guys wrapped all around him. Wow! Not a bad pass from Jaimie either.

Hinton also had some nice moves after catching a short pass. Left one defender grabbing air.

good on him! Made a bad mistake, owned up to it and took his punishment and now gets to be the hero. Nice work.

I have so much respect for him now. He could have taken the popular way and transferred. Instead, he stayed and got his degree and is now a huge part of the team. In his postgame interview he talked about how much he’d grown up this year.

Don’t want to overreact but he really might get a look in the NFL. Teams seem very willing to try QBs at WR and Hinton obviously has tons of potential already. Plus he is one of the most dynamic, silky smooth runners I’ve ever seen.

I agree.
He could end up being good 2 position man on a team. WR and punt returner. Not quite as dynamic as Dortch, but very dependable.

I have so much respect for him now. He could have taken the popular way and transferred. Instead, he stayed and got his degree and is now a huge part of the team. In his postgame interview he talked about how much he’d grown up this year.

This last statement is the most impressive thing about him. He made the decision to stay at Wake. He should get a lifetime of benefit from the maturity he acquired in the last year. He is in position to be a great mentor to the younger players on the team.

He also now has experience to draw on that will be of great value if he decides to go into coaching.

Prediction on when we break out a trick play with Hinton throwing the ball?

Taller than Dortch, which helps his case a bit.

More physical then Dortch too. Clawson mentioned that Hinton isn’t as shifty as Dortch, but he’s a more powerful runner. If we block the quick outs we’ll and Hinton can get one on one with the corner he can break a tackle.

Hinton had a great first down catch where he fought hard to keep his position. Much more of a physical receiver than I thought he’d be.

Back