• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenny

And we can't get any sort of pressure to help cover his weakness. Just a bad combination.

This was like watching us play FSU about 10 years or so ago. No pressure on the QB who just lobs the ball down the field to WRs that make our secondary look like high schoolers trying to cover an NFL WR.

kenny needs to stop celebrating after the QB throws the ball out of bounds like he did anything and realize he just isn't that good. i don't like to hate on players when they are obviously giving it their all but kenny needs to realize he as a long way to go as a ballplayer.

CaptainAwesome said:
kenny needs to stop celebrating after the QB throws the ball out of bounds like he did anything and realize he just isn't that good. i don't like to hate on players when they are obviously giving it their all but kenny needs to realize he as a long way to go as a ballplayer.

Boom. He needs a real reality check. I hope this was it.

Boom. He needs a real reality check. I hope this was it.

Yeah, it's like he is in his own little world out there. Too bad that world is usually 2-3 steps behind the WR's world.

I don't mind as much when one of our guys talks a lot if they're making plays but when they aren't and yet they still are talking and carrying on it just looks stupid. Bad game for Kenny obviously.

If we had four Noels back there we wouldn't lose a game.

I hate to call out guys, but man did Okoro stink the joint up tonight. And his trash talking on innocuous plays didn't help matters. Dude needs a reality check, or needs to be replaced.

I hate to call out guys, but man did Okoro stink the joint up tonight. And his trash talking on innocuous plays didn't help matters. Dude needs a reality check, or needs to be replaced.

And he always seems to have something to complain about when he gets beat.

He seems to become very disoriented on certain plays.

He absolutely killed us on 3rd and long with VT deep in their own territory and the game 28-17. Thomas simply lobbed the pass for about 25 yards.

On the other hand, Noel will be fun to watch for three more years. Kid is growing every week. He'll be special.

Kevin Johnsons knothead really killed the chances of having a potentially special season.

You're assuming a knothead off the field would have outplayed a knothead on the field.

Kevin just got a little behind on grades that does not make him a knot head. I think Johnson and Noel are going to be a hell of a combo for the next 3 years.

Back