• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenny

I think things will be much better in secondary next year with Kevin Johnson back. I think our worries next year will be how will the young green ol pan out

I'm not completely sold on Johnson. He isn't very physical. I guess if he's good enough in coverage, that won't be a big problem.

I'm not completely sold on Johnson. He isn't very physical. I guess if he's good enough in coverage, that won't be a big problem.

I am not sure what it says, but the young bucks on the OL never get rotated in... Summers once in a very great while but they are not getting any time this year save Gardner Webb. They will be raw next year.

I'm still waiting for Kevin Johnson to crack the 165 pound mark. I'd be more sold on him if he wasn't a stick.

Speaking of lean cornerbacks, wtf happened with Mike Williams. He's starting for Miami -- not that their secondary is any good, but I'm sure he would have helped. He couldn't tackle but he was always solid in coverage. That entire situation was puzzling.

Johnson was - supposedly - our best corner in the spring.

Pendergrass fumbles and Okoro gets torched - seen this before.

i still cannot believe we have no one else on the roster to play CB ahead of Kenny

He's an absolute clown on the field. No culture at all.

Maybe buzz can show him how to wear his socks correctly. The kid played like an uncoached lunatic today.

Back