• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kentucky @ UNC

TUA01576

Reaction score
Anyone watching this game? A lot of terrible calls benefiting the holes early.

I fucking hate Jay Bilas

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

WHAT? Jay is the man.
The guy is a blowhard who sees and agrees with every foul the refs call. He also repeats overly simplistic strategy for the whole fucking game.

To Jay, every shot that is missed shouldn't have been taken, and every made shot is a master stroke of genius

F you Vitale. How can you seriously say that Hairston should be eligible?

That was your boy Jay Bilas saying that the NCAA should move on

Bilas sucks and puts down the NCAA because he thinks it makes people like him.

McAdoo 13 free throw attempts at HALF. 15 fouls on Kentucky 3 on Cauley Stein and 2 on Randle and Young. Officials putting their stamp on this one

I'm not defending the NCAA, Im just of the opinion that refs deserve to get called out for being shitty, so fuck any play by play guy that shills for the refs

Dickie V has no clue of the details or the made up classes that the goats got away with bc this state is a bunch of goat lovers!! Go to hell Carolina !!

The way basketball is being called is just bogus. I do not want to watch free throw contests.

Refs are so clueless that they blow the whistle for a timeout that no one on Kentucky called for.

Calipari is a mediocre to bad coach. He just rolls the ball out on the court to his team of one and dones.

Calipari is a mediocre to bad coach. He just rolls the ball out on the court to his team of one and dones.

tell me about that drunken night you had with John Cheney back in 1983 that made you a coaching expert.

Back