• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KKK to rally in Randolph County

You've always known the answer (see your life choices). The trick is convincing you that others are just as capable as you. Do that, and you'll stop being a Democrat.
"capable" similar to health care "access".

You've always known the answer (see your life choices). The trick is convincing you that others are just as capable as you. Do that, and you'll stop being a Democrat.

God I love this post. You see here, the con requires the belief not only of the working class, but it requires the complete buy-in from the middle-class who fancy themselves to be upper crust as well to round out the voting bloc. The elite's coup de gras, as it were.

Last edited:

lol, i will start growing more hate and fear in my heart. maybe my microwave will stop talking to me and then maybe.

Back