• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

juice is mafia. This game is easy

***juice***

and Cam Newton to the Patriots is a bummer, but at least it's for a season without any actual football

If you are claiming gunsmith (which would be really stupid) you should read the rules.

Mafia meta. Please spare me the wrath of toogs. I need new material.

also, ph votes are dumb in a captain's choice game unless you think the captain has no code of ethics

blue!

I think I'm the biggest, maybe only, blue fan around these parts

dude hooks it up on the home improvement thread and I appreciate his earnestness in this game

Blue is a gentle enough soul to humanely trap and relocate a groundhog. How could you not be a fan?

toogs not complaining about the mafia game thread opening on a Sunday night means toogs is mafia.

toogs

I took tomorrow off so I may not wake up in time for the 10:30 deadline.

What’s up with the gunsmith having investigations? What am i missing?

toogs not complaining about the mafia game thread opening on a Sunday night means toogs is mafia.

toogs

I took tomorrow off so I may not wake up in time for the 10:30 deadline.

Hell yes. Sleeping in is amazing. Week 16 of work from home starts tomorrow.

blue!

I think I'm the biggest, maybe only, blue fan around these parts

dude hooks it up on the home improvement thread and I appreciate his earnestness in this game

Thank you. And I confirm that I am half of the mason pair.

also, ph votes are dumb in a captain's choice game unless you think the captain has no code of ethics

I'm the reigning champ. That's like saying a captain wouldn't pick Mahomes or Kawhi.

Hell, the captain could have gotten a package deal so me, Toogs, Goon, and JMan could have gotten a repeat.

But that's just too obvious.

more like Tyronn Lue on the Lakers

my answer to which poster I wish played is bmoney

I'm the reigning champ. That's like saying a captain wouldn't pick Mahomes or Kawhi.

Funny, I remember Kawhi shooting more than twice a game during that run.

Can someone help my child brain out and explain this setup to me?

Can someone help my child brain out and explain this setup to me?

An-illustration-of-the-moves-of-the-knight-piece-The-knight-moves-in-an-L-shaped.png

Back