• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

I don't think it's worth worrying about the format until we find out at least two roles.

I have overly self medicated this evening.

i'm watching Perry Mason right now

I thought the first ep was meh but this seems better, probs has to do with Tatiana Maslany showing up

If I was captain and a no talent hack I'd pick ph and the other people that barely play and coast to an easy w

If I was captain I'd pick me because I am a delight

Also I spent all day looking at apartments for when we move back to Cali. The result of this is exactly what I expected, I want the single most expensive building we saw, and I don't understand the appeal of any others

We’re looking buying to a 3 bedroom 2100 square foot mountain house with a great view of the surrounding mountain range in a golf course community for under 200k. There are some positives to living in Trump country.

We’re looking buying to a 3 bedroom 2100 square foot mountain house with a great view of the surrounding mountain range in a golf course community for under 200k. There are some positives to living in Trump country.

I think I'd end it if there weren't good restaurants near me. Idk, everyone likes something different I guess

I think I'd end it if there weren't good restaurants near me. Idk, everyone likes something different I guess

There are definitely trade offs. I can be in Charlotte in a little over an hour and change though.

There are definitely trade offs. I can be in Charlotte in a little over an hour and change though.

An hour and change! There's a good Mexican seafood place near me. I've only gone twice because a 15 minute walk is more than I want

okay yeah this second ep was much better

rhys is electric in this role

Back