• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Also I tried to jail someone else last night because I didn't think they would actually kill the cop. Figured they would use a different night hit

TWILIGHT

MAJO IN EFFECT

[FONT=&quot]ryala[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bym[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]

Here's a topic for discussion since nothing else is going on.

Blue thinks 03 should've let the claim sit for a day. Thoughts?

Absolutely I wouldn't have came out if I was the cop

5 MIN TWILIGHT

Votes may come off majo during this time

Missed votes dont count in majo

Well 03 couldn't really let it sit for a day because he was getting run up after ryala's claim. If the momentum went elsewhere, sure he can hold that, hopefully gain an additional investigation and then claim the following day. But that wasn't feasible there.

probs worth asking who jhawk jailed, 50/50 chance that person would be maf/indy unless there was a double tap i think?

bym was talking a lot about going after gooner next, too. might be worth an explore

probs worth asking who jhawk jailed, 50/50 chance that person would be maf/indy unless there was a double tap i think?

Does the SK have to hit every night? If not, that could also explain the single hit.

Back