• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Looked at Goalie mom. Either she is extremely, extremely busy mom or mafia in hiding by posting little. two posts other than votes.

Her vote switches weren't great either. From Ryala, then, after his claim, to 03, then to Ph.

So I'll push

***GM***

***manning***

Sets up the ryala fake claim. Claims jailer yet a) doesn't jail the guy he thinks is cop and b) is still alive.

Yeah I don't really know what he's on about with that one. I have mako as a civ lean but I don't know where GAT is getting "all but cleared" from

Yeah I don't really know what he's on about with that one. I have mako as a civ lean but I don't know where GAT is getting "all but cleared" from

No chance maf mako makes that D1 switch off of flipped civ Ph.

No chance maf mako makes that D1 switch off of flipped civ Ph.

Yeah, I already made that case on D2 which is why I civ lean him, but that doesn't come anywhere close to clearing him

sorry, way busy afternoon

is manning talking out his ass re: RSF and GAT or is there something there?

Yeah, I already made that case on D2 which is why I civ lean him, but that doesn't come anywhere close to clearing him

It was civ leaning on D2 but when Ph flips civ after D2, its much more clearing.

***manning***

Sets up the ryala fake claim. Claims jailer yet a) doesn't jail the guy he thinks is cop and b) is still alive.

This is a really bad vote

Agreed on Mako for now

Juice still giving me tingles with pretty much every post
GM needs to play or die today though

The ghost of BYM is being haunted by thoughts of cheese, specifically Gouda and wants to hear more.

Agreed on Mako for now

Juice still giving me tingles with pretty much every post
GM needs to play or die today though

Also, and I can't believe I'm saying this, jhawk might be right that there is something with GAT

[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]blue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]manning[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]