• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown of the Liberty Universtiy Flames ("LU", "JFU", "Homophobe U",

I like SJM in this game as he at least poses the threat of scoring.

Seems like a ridiculous amount of confidence in his ear "you da man" and feeding him the ball at least shows we are attempting an inside game (which the jerks at UNC seem to do by merely running their offense each game for the past 40 years). He has the size and footwork.

I'd like to dream Moore could pull a Derrick Hicks and suddenly just rebound 9 per game (and not really score). Sigh.

Liberty University is a private school with the same size endowment as Wake [$1.1 Billion]. They have 110,000 total students and are among the top 5 largest on-line universities in the country. Tuition, fees, room & board costs a total of $36,000. They have a school of medicine & school of law. Shannon Bream from Fox News & Samantha Ponder from ESPN are noted alumna.

They're building fabulous facilities, that one day will rival any ACC school. My kid played a travel baseball game there this summer, and the baseball complex is nicer than most ACC programs.

I like SJM in this game as he at least poses the threat of scoring.

Seems like a ridiculous amount of confidence in his ear "you da man" and feeding him the ball at least shows we are attempting an inside game (which the jerks at UNC seem to do by merely running their offense each game for the past 40 years). He has the size and footwork.

I'd like to dream Moore could pull a Derrick Hicks and suddenly just rebound 9 per game (and not really score). Sigh.

Based on what?

Liberty University is a private school with the same size endowment as Wake [$1.1 Billion]. They have 110,000 total students and are among the top 5 largest on-line universities in the country. Tuition, fees, room & board costs a total of $36,000. They have a school of medicine & school of law. Shannon Bream from Fox News & Samantha Ponder from ESPN are noted alumna.

Can you imagine what that med school curriculum is? Leaches. Coca cola. Morphine to sooth colic. Thalidomide. T's & P's. Electroshock.

I can’t tell what’s worse: the audio quality of these announcer mics or the space-wasting “college basketball” bar at the bottom of the screen. Gonna be a loooong season with this Watch ESPN crap.

Hate the defense where Moore fouls outside the arc. We need him to spend his time and expend his seemingly limited energy near the basket.

Manning has made some nice adjustments since Friday...we are really shutting down the 3

Jesus does Cigs ever labor up and down the court. Does he have a heart issue or something? Like wtf?

Back