• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown of the Liberty Universtiy Flames ("LU", "JFU", "Homophobe U",

Has wilbekin made a layup at wake yet?

I don't know if it's just my Internet, but this audio is driving me in-freakin'-sane. Gonna have to mute it eventually.

I guess Collins and dinos are equivalent to pippen and Jordan based on this regression

I can’t tell what’s worse: the audio quality of these announcer mics or the space-wasting “college basketball” bar at the bottom of the screen. Gonna be a loooong season with this Watch ESPN crap.

Are they calling this over walkie talkies?

A couple of good defensive plays from Doral. Without fouling

Uh oh, Crawford. Looks like another abdominal explosion for the Deacs

What was that? I have no problem with the call, why did they stare at each other for 5 minutes before making the call?

is chill intentionally throwing the ball to the guys wearing blue? He just did it again, but luckily craw recovered it. What the hell is he doing out there?

Not sure which aspect is worse: offense, defense, rebounding, or ball handling.

If the Deacs have any heart we win this game.

We shouldn’t need heart to beat Liberty, we should be able to do it with superior talent and decent coaching. Unfortunately I don’t think we have either.

Back