• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - ACC Tourney Opener - Pitt/WF - Tuesday 4:30 pm - ACCN

Brandon's final game in Greensboro was a little different from Randolph's.

Fire his lazy ass tonight. Epic fold in last 5 minutes.

Perfect encapsulation of why a total waste of time watching Wake Forest play basketball has become. That was just a joke man.

Corrnet is the idiot announcer.

What was he talking about with Childress having to overcome all kinds adversity and prove all the doubters wrong? Seems like there’s been this narrative created recently that is totally not based in fact.

What was he talking about with Childress having to overcome all kinds adversity and prove all the doubters wrong? Seems like there’s been this narrative created recently that is totally not based in fact.

Dude was handed the starting PG position.

Man, feel like I've just gone through a time portal. Watching Brandon in his last game. All the memories going back to his recruitment, recruiting Giles, Brandon being around the program early before he enrolled. Sucks for him to end like this. But we suck and we have to move on.

Well we would have been the first team eliminated from play in the ACC this year but Georgia Tech wasn't eligible for the ACC tournament. #winning

Exactly. I’m not aware of any adversity he’s had to overcome other than playing on 3 really shitty teams (and he was a key contributor to the shittiness).

Well that and people not thinking he was that good.

I would like to know who the announcer was that advocated for Manning to get another year?

Back