• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - ACC Tourney Opener - Pitt/WF - Tuesday 4:30 pm - ACCN

Was told that the two games tomorrow are essentially being played as one session with no passes out. Can anyone verify that?

Of course, if you went out after our game, it wouldn’t take much to buy another ticket for the 7:00 game.

Just took the Deacs -1.

Zero confidence, but it feels like a game we should win.

And if we don’t... Well, then things will get more interesting anyway.

Wake Forest is +25000 to win the ACC Tourney.

Or, conversely, I could just light my money on fire.

BC +100000 is the longest... Pitt/Wake next.

Torrey Johnson looked like he practiced today, so he might be playing tomorrow.

He barely did, and told me in the locker room that he's day-to-day.

I don't think he'll play.

Deacs hold the distinction of being the only team to play a Tuesday game every year since the format changed?

THAT is what should be named after Wellman. Let the Tuesday (!) games be known as the Ron Wellman Tournament of Incompetence.

The Ronnie Round!

Still infuriates me to no end that a play-in game is considered an ACC Tournament win on the resume of any of our recent coaches.

2007, Skip Prosser, double overtime over GaTech. That is last actual ACC tournament win for Wake. 12 years. Soon to be a lucky 13. The entire coaching careers of Dino Gaudio, Jeff B, and Danny Manning combined - not one real ACC tourney win.

That level of ineptitude is pretty much unfathomable. But here we are.

Lilburn would say those 4 Tuesday teams are not really in the ACC Tourney, you know, play-in games aren't real games.

Was told that the two games tomorrow are essentially being played as one session with no passes out. Can anyone verify that?

Of course, if you went out after our game, it wouldn’t take much to buy another ticket for the 7:00 game.

430/7 games are definitely one session. Had to throw a bone to the poor concession folks to get those dinner dogs ready for the Tarhole fans.

Last edited:
Can't get journalnow.com to load right now. Conor, could you wake up the help desk guy?

Interested in reading both of these, though I wish you hadn't put the thought of turning pro in Sarr & Brown's heads.

I'd hope their heads aren't in the sand so much that they haven't thought about turning pro. They both had closeups for Bryant and Doral's decisions.

Not sure what the issue on the technical side is. Stories pulled up for me just fine. If it's still a problem in the morning, let me know and I'll PM them to you.

I'd hope their heads aren't in the sand so much that they haven't thought about turning pro. They both had closeups for Bryant and Doral's decisions.

Not sure what the issue on the technical side is. Stories pulled up for me just fine. If it's still a problem in the morning, let me know and I'll PM them to you.

I was kidding about putting the thought in their heads. They’ll do what they think is best for them, and that’s OK.

Links worked on my phone. Internet here at the Montgomery, AL Renaissance must be a little goofy.

Good stuff, as always.

Saar will be turning pro. Also' you can count on two transfers.

Back