• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report BC Eagles -- Wednesday 6 pm ESPNU

Brown 1-7
Childress 0-5
Sarr 0-5

Yet White is only 0-1 and Massoud hardly saw the floor.

Ugly.

This is very disheartening. Down 18 in the first half to one of the bottom three teams in the league. No offense. No defense. Perhaps three players who look like they belong on and ACC team. I guess I’ll be headed to a friend’s birthday party instead of NC State. Hard to see 8 wins out of this team. What was Bilas smoking ranking them at no. 59?

Line from the color guy:

Boston College getting a lot of uncontested shots. For Wake, everything is difficult.

That sums up the Danny Manning Era

Glad to see improvement 🤦‍♂️

How did we actually get worse ? I guess Hoard was better than we thought.

Knowing how bad BC is, I honestly thought this would be a sloppy close game....

Well, at least we're contributing on the sloppy angle.

We didn’t know about BC. That was my point about “wake should win this.” Wake returned the majority, less most talented player, from a team that lost 20 games. Oh and they have the worst coach in history.

Maybe the players should "Varsity Blues" it at halftime and tell DM the only way they are going back out there is without him.

The more things change the more things stay the same. Turnovers, can't shoot and no defense. WOW! But as KVeg says, they like each other.

Misery loves company.

Trump fired Comey and made him fly back to DC commercial. Could Currie do that to Danny?

Suck on this stat, except for Mucius, our starters are shooting 6%, that's right 6%

What exactly do they do "in practice"? It's just hard to imagine they could look this bad. Childress is awful, Brown is awful, Sarr is awful and these are our 'leaders'.
BUT WE RETURNED EVERYONE!

Back