• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report BC Eagles -- Wednesday 6 pm ESPNU

I see John Currie at the press table reading his phone. Does he realize he's 10 feet within reach of ending this misery?

I'm only half paying attention to wake hoops these days...what's up with Jahcobi Neath? Is he hurt?

Mucius gets 9 shots in the first half and scores 14. Makes sense that he got 3 shots in the second half.

MORON Danny!!!

Do we try to get the longest 2 point FGs attempts that we can shoot?

The pointless almost comeback - the lil chill special

Classic horrible coaching. The two highlights of the game were Mucius and Oguama. Mucius scored almost every point completely outside of the offense, relying on one-on-one moves. Oguama got only 6 shots, mostly on broken plays and putbacks, and repeatedly got pulled after makes for Sarr. Sarr played possibly the worst game I've ever seen a starter play but was still the man in at the end.

And maybe most infuriatingly, our offense apparently starts with a high ball screen about 90% of the time. We could pretty much never execute that screen properly. The pick would be late, too low, the guard would go early, or we'd simply go through the motions and not even really set it. Defender would easily slide over and the offense would always start with a guard under pressure behind the 3 point line moving away from the basket. Resulted in a half dozen turnovers alone. Just awful.

It's in Harlem.

Has a great journalism school.

In the Ivy League

Could be favored over Wake which would have been unimaginable except for the years when Aron McMillian's dad, the late great Jim McMillian played there.

Columbia -7 on us.

Back