• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report BC Eagles -- Wednesday 6 pm ESPNU

How in the hell is this thread at 6 pages. Do that many people still care?

Fair question. But I think roughly half of it has been about firing the current coach BEFORE the first game is even played. Should have happened in April.

Can't wait to see the crowd at the Conte Forum!

(actually, I'm pretty sure I won't watch one second of it)

Why does it always seem like thousands of people are streaming through the Conte Forum under the basket to the left? Is that the way you go to watch hockey practice or something?

Chaundee is a very good rebounder for his size. Rebounding numbers last 6 games of 2019:

State - 9
Miami - 14
Cuse - 6
Duke - 10
FSU - 9
Maimi - 3

7.5 ppg from a 6-5 wing against big teams is notable.

Chaundee is a straight up man who brings it on the floor. I cannot cheer against him.

How in the hell is this thread at 6 pages. Do that many people still care?

Of course people care. They are tired of losing. They are fed up with the dishonesty, excuses, ineptitude and lack of accountability in the athletics department and administration. They are realistic about the abilities of the present coach. They want change and they want to see Wake Forest basketball win again. If Currie fired Manning tonight and made Walters interim head coach they would return in mass to the Joel for the first home game. All they require is a foundation for hope

Of course people care. They are tired of losing. They are fed up with the dishonesty, excuses, ineptitude and lack of accountability in the athletics department and administration. They are realistic about the abilities of the present coach. They want change and they want to see Wake Forest basketball win again. If Currie fired Manning tonight and made Walters interim head coach they would return in mass to the Joel for the first home game. All they require is a foundation for hope

No they wouldn't.

They say you can tell how a season’s going to go from the first shot.

Why in the fucking hell did Danny take Mucius out of the game????

That is fucking MORONIC!!!

Back