• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report BC Eagles -- Wednesday 6 pm ESPNU

I would post something but I have no new ways to describe how much we suck.

How is this fucktard our coach? We look like a YMCA league team.

Everyone knew this team would be bad but run out the gym before halftime by bc bad?? great stuff. we've taken that step danny was talking about!

3 years and Sarr still hasn't learned to not bring the ball down. Cant score with his back to the basket yet, either.

I don’t hate him. By no means. It’s just insane that sarr looks to have actually regressed

This team is worse than last year’s team. There is zero improvement.

That’s what millions and millions of dollars and a contract extension get ya

BC panics when we cut the lead to 11.

alright strung together two baskets. Making a little run. Time for mass subs Danny!

I still don’t like this ACC game to start the season but at least we can’t pretend the team is any good after maybe beating some cupcakes.

Wow it is hard to believe how much this looks like every other year. No defense, very inefficient offense, absolutely no inside presence, and settling for stupid jump shots.

Back