• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers - Noon Super Bowl Sunday ESPNU

I feel shitty for saying this, but I am loving this

it's okay. been like that for a while. but now i'm worried because nothing is happening. i thought if they just continued to shit the bed, there would have to be a change. crickets though.

Starr, Childress, Wright, Mucius, Wynn and Smart are O for the game
None of them have scored yet!

under-the-radar "manning fired" announcement during the super bowl

please

please

please

If they make the call this afternoon, truly would be better for the players so they are just not playing out the string for the rest of this season. Assume that they are mostly class individuals who will try to impress the new coach in the remaining games.

If they make the call this afternoon, truly would be better for the players so they are just not playing out the string for the rest of this season. Assume that they are mostly class individuals who will try to impress the new coach in the remaining games.

exactly. see what you have. give it a go. NO WAY you can be worse off by season end if you fire him now. just do it.

Starting backcourt is 0-15 from the field.

Just tuned in and ... Oh, God. To think I almost drove down to see this ...

I’m not convinced Manning will be fired at the end of the season.

The youth excuse scares me.

You can tell all the people banging on about a mid-season firing haven't been around Wake sports long.

no the fuck you don't have to feel for danny manning he's the goddamn problem you stupid fucking announcer

Not having dumpster fire seasons will help convincing players to stay.

Back