• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers - Noon Super Bowl Sunday ESPNU

The youth excuse shouldn’t register. Collins is a fair loss. We were lucky to have him as long as we did.

Crawford and Moore weren’t getting drafted. They left anyway, for other reasons and you have to put some of that on the coach.

Dinos had been rumored to be a 1 and done and 2 and done and finally a 3 and done, because he always wanted to play in Greece.

Danny looks irritated to be here. Well, there's an easy solution available, D-Man ...

I vivdly remember the game at clemson 10 years ago where we were top 5, and they were like #15 and we worked em. So many highlights..... man....back when we could get so excited for bball.... im going to go drink now

fuck off, announcers

talk about that goose egg 2016 class and the 2017 class being pretty shit

fuck off

Cory is correct. Kids just don’t want to go to school. Kids want to play basketball.

BUT... a good coach understands the basketball climate, the playing options kids now have and he recruits to fill a roster as if everyone is leaving.

Danny isn’t going anywhere. Just listen to the announcers.

this is the only way I can make any sense of our lack of offense -- I guess he doesn't want to give away any of his plays for next year.......

:sarcasm alert

also I am afraid you are correct too -- upper level Deacon club folks suggesting similar -- that said, at this point if you are not replacing him mid-season, you also have to take this stance.

Big move by the big man. It's possible we're gonna lose this one.

I vivdly remember the game at clemson 10 years ago where we were top 5, and they were like #15 and we worked em. So many highlights..... man....back when we could get so excited for bball.... im going to go drink now

Ah yes. I remember that game distinctly too. IIRC that was the game Chas got body slammed by some Clemson student.

Nice touch by the big man. I'd say his name but I never watch with the volume on ...

holy fuck what are they talking about. there is not talent. there is no coaching. it's a fucking shit show - time will not do anything!!!!!!

Back