• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Is Back! NC A&T - Saturday 2 pm ACC Network

I like the look of Wright's shot. With a little experience, it could be nice.

Long hair is apparently in these days. Been a while since our teams has had so much head lettuce.

Last edited:
Brandon looks great so far. Ball handling by everyone else is lacking.

Defense is still, ugh, not good.

KP Report Is Back! NC A&T - Saturday 2 pm ACC Network

Nice finish by Mucius. Damn. Nice stroke too.

I think if this team is going to be successful, we're going to have to get back to slashing and getting people open by drawing doubles off the dribble. Can't tell if we have the handles to do it yet though, but we look to have the athleticism that we haven't had in a while.

One thing I don't miss is watching Doral lumber out from the post to flash at the ball carrier 30 feet from the basket.

So far. Offense looking good. Defense is straight trash.

I think if this team is going to be successful, we're going to have to get back to slashing and getting people open by drawing doubles off the dribble. Can't tell if we have the handles to do it yet though, but we look to have the athleticism that we haven't had in a while.

I think Hoard has that ability. He needs to be free to make plays.

Disappointing that Chaundee has been a complete ghost so far. We need him to play with confidence.

Also, it feels like we should have names on our jerseys if only so teammates know who they're playing with.

Also, it feels like we should have names on our jerseys if only so teammates know who they're playing with.

If we are going to overhaul the roster ever year, we should have names on the home jerseys. I had no idea what Jamie Lewis looks like or his jersey number.

Back