• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Is Back! NC A&T - Saturday 2 pm ACC Network

If we are going to overhaul the roster ever year, we should have names on the home jerseys. I had no idea what Jamie Lewis looks like or his jersey number.

Yeah, I've been doing the whole, "so.. Hoard is 10, Wright is 2. Oh good, I remember Sarr from last year" kind of stuff.

Sarr has barely caught rim on 2 of his jumpers. Mucius and Chill look good.

Sarr has barely caught rim on 2 of his jumpers. Mucius and Chill look good.

Hoard and Mucius are legit. They would have been great additions if we could have kept Crawford and Moore.

Nice D by Sunday...

Mucius looks good.

Chil is a lottery pick :)

I’m trying to hold back on comments because it’s the first game I’m watching...

I think we’ve got 5 good players. Bench is gonna be a struggle. Hope Manning keeps it short.

KP Report Is Back! NC A&T - Saturday 2 pm ACC Network

I really like Mucius.

I’m fine with a small lineup with Childress, Wright, Chaundee, Mucius, and Hoard.

Those five and Sarr would be a decent 6 man rotation.

Last edited:
Mucius and Wright look solid. Lewis, not so much.

Wake has enough talent to be competitive. Need someone to put it all together.

Need to play a short bench.

Im digging Mucius! Hoard has good game. Chill is shooting like Daddy Chill. He put in some work on the offseason :)

Also, it feels like we should have names on our jerseys if only so teammates know who they're playing with.
I'd hope that the players don't need to read the names on jerseys to figure out who they're playing with.

Mucius looks like the smoothest and most natural player Wake has had in a while.

Back