• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

I appreciate the desire for a new coach, but do you want a new coach so badly that you are willing to let Ron Wellman make the decision? This is a hobson's choice.

Wellman has already culled the 2 worst choices so odds are if he just throws a dart blindfolded at a list of coaches, we will be better off.

Wellman has already culled the 2 worst choices so odds are if he just throws a dart blindfolded at a list of coaches, we will be better off.

This is where I'm at. I don't think he could possibly do worse.

I appreciate the desire for a new coach, but do you want a new coach so badly that you are willing to let Ron Wellman make the decision? This is a hobson's choice.
Wellman gets praised for everything except m & w basketball. With no mandatory retirement age, he could very well stay on to his mid 70's. Ready for 5 more years of losing to Delaware State while Manning's still running the show?

Last edited:
I'm can't pull against us, but any wins the rest of the season would just increase the hopefully small chance Danny is not fired at the end of the year. At this point, losing is almost winning for the long term health of the program I think.

Go ahead and root for Wake. Rest assured, the losses will take care of themselves ... :(

Wish I was as confident as basically everyone here. Think this is gonna be a tight one. Hope I'm wrong and we lose by 20.

Wish I was as confident as basically everyone here. Think this is gonna be a tight one. Hope I'm wrong and we lose by 20.

Agree. This is the one game I think we have a chance to win.

Did y’all just see the crowd shot with all the red in our gym? It’s shameful what has happened to our program.

The Brandon Childress defenders are wrong. Dude can shoot when it doesn’t matter but he isn’t good.

Didn’t we recruit Wyatt Walker?

Didn’t realize we had two more ranked opponents after this. Amazing how bad we’ve been before shit even got real.

Back