• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

Nice take by June.

Didn’t we recruit Wyatt Walker?

Didn’t realize we had two more ranked opponents after this. Amazing how bad we’ve been before shit even got real.

Yes. He was smarter than I was over the summer and could see NCSU was going to be much better than Wake.

It’s not on Hulu Live and ESPN Watch app has it blacked out. Maybe I should send them a thank you card.

Smart timeout by State. Manning will work some coaching magic now and we’ll be losing at halftime.

You know, I like Smart. Not all that talented, but solid and plays hard.

Chaundee is playing himself into a solid transfer destination next season (I’ll predict Florida).

Chaundee is playing himself into a solid transfer destination next season (I’ll predict Florida).

Why would anyone transfer if they have to sit out a year when he is a starter and plays a lot?

I can not find this game online (with access) or on tv anywhere. Fox affiliate playing "normal" programs. WatchESPN says it is blacked out....anyone have a streaming link?

Back