• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

If there's a single game I want to win, this is it. Lol, State fans would be so pissed.

i don't care about state
i care about wake forest. a win here would increase the chance manning isn't fired. ergo - fucking awful for wake

ronnie has a woodie right now for sure. State playing awful.

Wright playing himself into a solid transfer destination at the end of the season. I’m thinking Clemson.

Manning coaching these boys up. Shows how valuable Markell is to the NC St offense.

Impressive first half. We have talent. Not elite talent, but on the cusp of middle tier ACC talent. Coaching talent could get these guys to a respectable state.

Oh man.

I’m getting on a plane so I had to turn the game off at halftime.

I’m going to be afraid to see the score when I land. If we completely shit the bed in the 2nd half, at least I won’t have to watch it unfold real time.

Have to give credit to the team and the staff for not mailing it in. Apart from the turnovers, this was actually an impressive half of basketball. But it was only a half. I am preparing myself for a 2nd half collapse.

Holy shit, best half of the year by far. Defense is better than I feel like I have seen in a long time.

I mean, at the end of the day, how can you NOT want to see our boys win? It's what it's all about, right?

Back