• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

We are beyond royally fucked. This is all our hair dyed jackass of an AD needed.

Just so fucked.

We are beyond royally fucked. This is all our hair dyed jackass of an AD needed.

Just so fucked.

True, but this should serve to show Wellman how poor a coach Manning is. There is no sense that we have lost to some of the teams we have and have played as poorly as we’ve played this season.

True, but this should serve to show Wellman how poor a coach Manning is. There is no sense that we have lost to some of the teams we have and have played as poorly as we’ve played this season.

i hope you are right.
afraid it's a dagger for the program. "see, manning beat a top 25 team. he is our coach."

This makes sense. Wellman ....?

I am seeing energy, intensity, effort. Who are these guys?

Ok tonight we’ll just randomly jack up the defensive intensity by 800% for some reason.

We don't even have a player in double figures yet.

Why does my Google live score on my phone say we are winning 56-42 against a ranked state team? I thought I had already written our team off.

Danny needs to be lighting a fire, not walking around like he's bored

Sure. Leave the short white guy who can’t do anything but shoot wide open. Stay in the zone. Danny is a genius!

Good timeout.

I'm just following on my phone. Are we regressing to the mean at the moment?

While 100% right. This wont be the take away.

Back