• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- NC State Wolfpack - 8 pm Tuesday (Uh oh) Raycom

They bailed us out with a foul...did you see a plan? "Hey chill, what I want you to do is dribble around and then pass to someone else who is gaurded and maybe they will foul us."

It was a high pick and roll. The same high pick and roll that Duke has been using for decades and dominating with in end game scenarios. We have the perfect guy (Sarr) to do it, since he can also pop, but our players don't know what they're doing bc our coach sucks.

Happy for the kids, Manning still sucks.

Oh my. This is exactly what I was going to post.

This win ... juxtaposed with the loses to Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb ... shows precisely why we need new leadership. Anyway, really happy for the kids. But I still suspect we lose 15 games in the ACC conference schedule.

LOL! Good game, Deacs. You exploited our lack of knowing WTF is going on without Markell, and beat the hell out of us for 30 minutes, then hung on tough for the win. Hope Manning doesn't get another extension over this.

Oh my. This is exactly what I was going to post.

This win ... juxtaposed with the loses to Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb ... shows precisely why we need new leadership. Anyway, really happy for the kids. But I still suspect we lose 15 games in the ACC conference schedule.

I think our tour of the great state of Virginia will be an unpleasant one.

That was a good win for a beleaguered team. They did not fold, they responded with the game on the line. It's been a while since we've seen that happen. Nice step up by Johnson at the end.

That was a good win for a beleaguered team. They did not fold, they responded with the game on the line. It's been a while since we've seen that happen. Nice step up by Johnson at the end.

Truly thought we would fold like wet cardboard. Wonders never cease.

Now a Notre Dame win over UNC and my night will be complete.

Did we storm the court? And by that i mean 10 students and 50 blue hairs walking around aimlessly at midcourt?

Manning has 22.7% of his ACC wins against State. LOL

Back