• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

I was there. It was awful. Plenty of garbage performances. Brown has been a shell of himself. White was horrific. Massoud looks like he has no business playing D1, much less in the ACC. Wright is useless. And when we have a chance to make it a game in the second half, Sarr is on the bench. I hate Manning so much.

I was there. It was awful. Plenty of garbage performances. Brown has been a shell of himself. White was horrific. Massoud looks like he has no business playing D1, much less in the ACC. Wright is useless. And when we have a chance to make it a game in the second half, Sarr is on the bench. I hate Manning so much.

I hope not but Brown may be a foot out the door. Such a shame these last two efforts.

Another game. Another Danny disaster. Turnovers kill the offense and no efense. A team that looks like it's coach is losing his job.

Message to Danny Manning. You have one game left to get to the FT line. Just let it go, man.

Very few effort plays tonight. I think the team has quit, at least everyone not named Childress.

not sure I have ever seen a worse WF game in person (and I've seen some bad ones) ---- horrible substitution patterns, no offensive concept for large portions of the games, non-existent defense, low level of passion (Brandon exception)

rinse, wash, repeat -- come on Currie, give us some hope

Back