• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Notre Dame - Saturday 4 pm - LJVM - RSN

Took the Irish ML.

I just don’t see us winning today.

Haven’t waged on or against us in a few weeks.

My ESPN feed says "Event in Delay". What's going on?

Danny logic- Sarr is dominating. He must be taken out.

What a fucking moron!!!

Well early indications are we are not laying an egg post dook win.

Danny logic- Sarr is dominating. He must be taken out.

What a fucking moron!!!

I mean, he needs to rest once in a while.

We’re playing pretty solid basketball right now. A lot of guys contributing, active defense. We have looked well coached up to this point. I’m pretty impressed.

I’m not at the game, but on TV, it looks like a very good crowd in comparison to the crowds we’ve had in other ACC games this season. I know this is the last game, but I wonder if the Duke win has anything to do with the attendance uptick.

I really hope Danny doesn’t make this a tough decision for Currie.

Well-coached teams returning 4 starters look like this in the 3rd week of the season. In February good teams are perfecting end-of-game scenarios and adding new looks on defense and offense in prep for the postseason. Manning is perpetually 3 months behind schedule.

I mean, he needs to rest once in a while.

We’re playing pretty solid basketball right now. A lot of guys contributing, active defense. We have looked well coached up to this point. I’m pretty impressed.

I’m not at the game, but on TV, it looks like a very good crowd in comparison to the crowds we’ve had in other ACC games this season. I know this is the last game, but I wonder if the Duke win has anything to do with the attendance uptick.

I really hope Danny doesn’t make this a tough decision for Currie.

Same here. I have to believe that this decision has already been made and it would take an incredible run to change it.

16/9 a block no fouls..Put him on the bench????

WTF is wrong with Danny????

Coach 'em up at halftime, Danny.

Try not to lose the double digit lead. :dumb:

Because of all the shit over the past three years, I bet a lot of people have forgotten that at the FIBA U19 Championships, the summer before his frosh year, Sarr was selected as the best NBA prospect by the writers.

Sarr has gone from a joke at the beginning of the year to All-ACC caliber player.

May be the biggest upgrade within a season that I can recall.

Anyone think of a greater turn around from beginning to end of season from a starter?

Didn't Johnson get hurt late in the dook game? As I recall he was not out there for the comeback or OT.

Back