• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - @ Notre Dame - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Damn I forgot we played tonight I was planning on watching this one. I don’t think I’ve seen a single ACC wake game this year for the first time probably ever. Combination of not giving a fuck and the ACCN.

And yet we still lost by double digits. The fact that he dominates the ball and gets his doesn't mean that he makes us a better team overall.

Nope, we suck with or without Childress. I find the angst towards him specifically weird though. He’s just a kid with no teachers. If only the coaches had recruited a good pg or taught the ones we have how to perform better.

Nope, we suck with or without Childress. I find the angst towards him specifically weird though. He’s just a kid with no teachers. If only the coaches had recruited a good pg or taught the ones we have how to perform better.

Childress has shown nothing as a guard coach in his time here. I know people love him for obvious reason but we need to clean house entirely.

As for Brandon I think we would be better off just letting Neath run point. Can’t be much worse.

Chill has shot the ball poorly this year for the most part but he played his best game of the season tonight. He made some bad plays late in the game but was very good overall. Our matador defense killed us tonight.

Manning even bother doing a post game interview anymore?

How many 50+ point halves has Manning allowed? This is probably the first of the season but he's had several in previous seasons.

How many 50+ point halves has Manning allowed? This is probably the first of the season but he's had several in previous seasons.
Over the last 2.5 seasons, WF has given up seven 50 pt second halves. They've given up 40 pts in the second half quite a bit as well. During Manning's tenure, WF is 10-52 when giving up 80 pts in a game (extrapolating out the 40 pts/half scenario).

Are adjustment something Danny does? doesn’t seem like it to me.

Childress has shown nothing as a guard coach in his time here. I know people love him for obvious reason but we need to clean house entirely.

As for Brandon I think we would be better off just letting Neath run point. Can’t be much worse.

Neath has the worst offensive rating on the team by far. Highest turnover rate and second worst effective field goal percentage on the team. Chill is top 100 in the country in assist rate and is one of only three guys that plays meaningful minutes to be above average offensive rating wise (behind Chaundee and Sarr).

Sure some of these stats happen in garbage time when Wake is out of it, but the whole animosity toward Chill (in favor of Neath particularly) seems misguided to me.

Back