• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Charlotte 49ers UNCC -- Football School

So I guess I'm just SOL since I'm not on facebook?

Am I the only one surprised that we are as high as #73 given the start to our season? I wasn't sure we'd be Top 100.

Can get to Stadium page on facebook but see no mention of Wake game. Will this just magically pop up at 7? Am I missing something?

Am I the only one surprised that we are as high as #73 given the start to our season? I wasn't sure we'd be Top 100.

Yes, I am surprised that WF is #74 (WF dropped one spot after last night's games).

Part of the reason is that WF's horrible 4 losses have been aided by some success and/or competitive outings by those opponents:

Houston is now up to #52; they are now 6-1 with a win over #39 Arkansas.

GA Southern is in top 100 at #98; they are 6-2 with a win over #73 Missouri State.

Liberty is #153 (2nd highest in the Big South) and are 6-3 with a win over #134 GA State, and tight losses to UNCG (1 in OT), and Houston (by 2)

Drake (#192) remains a horrible loss, but they are 4-3, and have been competitive in every game this year (lost to Colorado by 5, Wyoming in OT).

Also, Illinois (#93) is a top 100 win, and KP factors in margin of victory, and the demolition of Richmond by 29 helped too.

Even with the #74 ranking, KP projects a dismal final record of 13-17 (6-12).

Can get to Stadium page on facebook but see no mention of Wake game. Will this just magically pop up at 7? Am I missing something?
I just posted the link to the Facebook site above

I'm holding out hope that we're a different team today than at the beginning of the season. The team I watched against Illinois and Richmond would not lose to Liberty or Drake, and most likely doesn't blow the Georgia Southern game. Losing 3 starters, including the whole frontcourt and a great leader in Arians was a huge blow, and we're starting to find our identity. The Tennessee game will hopefully be a good meter for where we are, and what we can realistically hope for the rest of the season.

Stadium works fine with Chromecast from a laptop or phone. I know this because Stadium had the rights to the legendary Alabama-Minnesota 3v5 game a week back.

Even with the #74 ranking, KP projects a dismal final record of 13-17 (6-12).

The silver lining is that there are 5 conference games (plus the UT game) that project as very close losses (3 points or less). Flip all 5 of those and you are looking at 18-12 (11-7)... Not likely, but within a reasonable range of outcomes.

Yeah I mean the only teams we're ahead of in the conference are State, Tech, BC, and Pitt right now. Not surprising to see that as the projected final record.

The ACC has 9 of the top 36 teams including 5 in the top 15.

The silver lining is that there are 5 conference games (plus the UT game) that project as very close losses (3 points or less). Flip all 5 of those and you are looking at 18-12 (11-7)... Not likely, but within a reasonable range of outcomes.
Would that get us into the NCAA tournament is a question

Back