• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Fighting Illini (UI)

Smith and Alstork are a combined 4-30 from behind the arc on the year. Not good. Of course that means they will probably go ham.

I can still hear Leitao cursing out his players like it was yesterday.

Wake has to worry about Finke, Jordan and Kipper-Nichols from the three point line. If they’re on, look out. If by chance Smith does get going, it will be a long night.

I got a dime bag of coke, and I am ready to make some bets :thumbsup:

Deacs are finally going to play a team that will try to run with them. Illinois has gotten fat on cupcakes. First actual road game will be a reckoning for them.

Deacs by double digits.

Deacs are finally going to play a team that will try to run with them. Illinois has gotten fat on cupcakes. First actual road game will be a reckoning for them.

Deacs by double digits.

We’ve gotten skinny from getting beat by cupcakes.

Wake has to worry about Finke, Jordan and Kipper-Nichols from the three point line. If they’re on, look out. If by chance Smith does get going, it will be a long night.

nobody cares

you are going to finish last in the big ten just like your football team

my god illinois's schedule has been beyond pathetic

deacs by 8

Sorry but Illinois is bad, unfortunately I think so far Wake is worse 79-70 Illini and it won't actually be this close

If Wake can’t compete with Illinois on their home court, then we should expect a 20 loss season (maybe most already do). I can’t understand that a team with no more talent in the same conference has only given up 55 points once this season, while Wake’s strategy is to run wild, play no defense, & pray they score more.

If Wake can’t compete with Illinois on their home court, then we should expect a 20 loss season (maybe most already do). I can’t understand that a team with no more talent in the same conference has only given up 55 points once this season, while Wake’s strategy is to run wild, play no defense, & pray they score more.

Well, we didn't compete on our home court with Liberty so......

I'm not a gambler and don't understand betting lines.

Is Illinois really a worser team than Georgia Southern, Liberty and Drake ? Geezes, our 2 wins are Quinnipiac and UNCG....and thus we're favored ??? I'd be shocked if we win this game....pleasantly shocked.

Alstork was supposed to be the go to guy this year, which hasn't been the case. He averaged ~ 19PPG last year at Wright St. Hasn't come close to that yet.

So you're saying he's going to go off for 30 on us.

Back