• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Virginia Tech Hokies -- Wednesday 7 pm RSN/ESPN 3

This is also a reflection on crappy players making terrible decisions, not getting back on D and playing sloppy. Coaching might not be great but plenty of blame to go around.
I also don't know why we do so much pick and roll with Doral who should be camped out in the lane getting fed as a first option by our guards and gathering rebounds when they are missing shots. Taking stupid 3's should be our last second offense, not our primary.

WTF was that? Chill sucks and not Mitch wil? This is completely disjointed.

No chemistry no coaching. This is not talent it is mental. Attitude!

This is easily the most frustrating game I have watched this year. Ball screen after ball screen and they just continue to switch...its almost like every one of their players on the court is 6'5"...oh thats right, that is exactly what we are facing. Instead of ball screens that they can switch how about a big to big pin down.

Whoa. So you’re saying if you have a 7 footer who can score and defend against a team full of athletic wings, you should do everything possible to keep him on the low block on both sides of the court?

That’s crazy, man.

Why is Key shooting that ball with 8 seconds left? It’s been awhile to compare that half to the Liberty game, but it certainly is a strong candidate for worst half of the season.

DMOut fans:

yyC4Ksw.gif

Did Wilbekin even play that half? I don't remember even seeing him. Haven't heard about Scotty Wilbekin yet tonight either.

VT has ONE guy over 6'6, but I'm sure the Manning slobbers will blame our lack of big man depth after this one.

Ok its triage time.

Sarr, doral, craw brown Mitch. Then Mitchell and melo. Play some guys. Where is SJM.

2 quick fouls.
Ah, thanks, I remember now. Right after their star got his second foul transferred to another player. And the slobbering announcers were like "good! It would be a shame to see star player on the bench."

Back