• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report @ the Pitt Panthers - Noon Saturday - RSN

Have outscored Pitt by 11 in the second half so far. Wow.
Can we hold on?

Not a fan of the greys at all. Reminds me of Georgetown or the civil war, weirdly. We sound be wearing black, white, or gold IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed. Not a fan of the greys. Reminds me of Sam Ivy sweating so much in the 80’s. We rarely wear the golds. We should wear golds or blacks almost every game. Occasionally the whites.

Not a fan of the greys at all. Reminds me of Georgetown or the civil war, weirdly. We sound be wearing black, white, or gold IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You must be pretty old to remember the civil war. Strange reference.

Wake's defense is not great but the closeouts seem a lot better than at any time under Manning. Must be the influence of the new assistant.

Massoud hit a couple of threes and promptly went to the bench and hadn’t been heard from since. And, predictably, here comes Childress jacking up long jump shots late in the game.

Why have Mucius on the court after he makes the play of the game?

Why have Massoud on the court when he's having the best of his Wake career?

GREAT COACHING Danny!!!!

We should beat this team by double digits.

I swear, if Childress does his damn hero ball act, I might lose it.

I've spent the last 160 years trying to forget and these boys have to go and remind me

There aren’t many gray uniforms out there to choose from.

The best reasonable outcome of this season is Massoud and Brown showing they’re capable of leading this team to wins. They could be a good starting point for a new coach.

Danny, when you are up 10, and the other team starts to chip away, it is a good time to call timeout. Layoff the oxycotin and wake up

Back