• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report @ the Pitt Panthers - Noon Saturday - RSN

We're winning some games this year. 14 is my guess. Conference is downright awful this year. March is gonna be a nervous time.

Sarr with a fearless block. Didn't allow the 4 fouls to hold him back. Now hit the free throws

Fuck yeah! Fuck you, haters! Retire to your "safe space" and dry-hump a doll of your Mommy like you always do! Road win, bitches! Shit yeah! #sorryforlanguage,bitch

We're winning some games this year. 14 is my guess. Conference is downright awful this year. March is gonna be a nervous time.

This is purgatory. Only nervous in March to see if our coach can finally get canned. No nervousness about making the tournament. What a miserable place to be as a program.

Danny Manning is going to keep coaching us next year, isn't he. For the 7th go-round of misery and mediocrity.

Yep, the conference really stinks this year.

This team has some talent. But Danny squanders it.

This one could hurt when Currie does his Wellman impression. Definitely making progress.
The future is bright. Doing everything we asked of him.

If Manning is actually going to be fired, nothing short of making the ACC Tournament Final plus an NIT run or straight up making the tournament would change it.

Good win. Still lots of improvement to make. I don’t care who that improvement is under. If we finish with 20 wins somehow (yeah right), I don’t even care who the coach is next year. Just win.

Both teams were terrible the last 4 minutes. Good games by White, Johnson and Massoud. Nice block by Sarr. Let's see how we do Wednesday night against Florida State. Getting better.

I just saw that we won scrolling through Instagram. We play good or is Pitt terrible?

I’m always so conflicted watching our team now. Hard to pull against the kids, but don’t really want to see Manning have success when he’s so clearly not the answer and shouldn’t even be coaching the team at this point. I never know how to feel when we win (or when we lose, for that matter). Such a weird place to be when I used to live and die with every game.

Just for the record for the haters out there, Brandon had 6 points on 50% shooting from 2, 50% from 3 and the FT line and also had 5 rebounds, 6 assists and only 2 t/o's.

I just saw that we won scrolling through Instagram. We play good or is Pitt terrible?

I only watched the last three minutes and Pitt was pretty bad. Lots of real terrible offensive possessions.

Good win. Still lots of improvement to make. I don’t care who that improvement is under. If we finish with 20 wins somehow (yeah right), I don’t even care who the coach is next year. Just win.

That's me. I really don't care who our coach is if we win.

That said, DM should have been fired 2 years ago.

Back