• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report WF @ Dook - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

I feel so bad for Sarr. Comes off a pick and roll perfectly and wide open cutting to the basket in front of his defender and it’s like he’s invisible. They don’t even look at him, much less pass to him.

The amount of dribbling each of our players does on each possession is astounding. It's like you're watching a different game on each side of the court. One involves passing the ball around the perimeter with occasional entry pass until an open shot is available. The other involves dribbling until the shot clock is about to run out and then chuck it up.

Our defense is so pitiful. This isn’t a new problem. I can’t believe we are still playing a zone as Duke rains threes on us.

Manning literally looks like he's coaching his first ever game of basketball, I just can't believe how bad this program is

The amount of dribbling each of our players does on each possession is astounding. It's like you're watching a different game on each side of the court. One involves passing the ball around the perimeter with occasional entry pass until an open shot is available. The other involves dribbling until the shot clock is about to run out and then chuck it up.

A lot of that is because of the defense. We apply no pressure whatsoever, so Duke can pass it around freely.

Passing is taught at youth YMCA camps as young as 6 or 7 years of age. It's truly unbelievable. Quite remarkable this is allowed to continue.

You will never see a greater juxtaposition of basketball excellence and futility than this game.

giphy.gif

Offense idea for Wake - just let Massoud shoot threes. Higher rate of return.

Duke has their full 40 with 6 min left in half. Can they hit 50 by half?

FIRE HIM NOW!!!

Let Walters coach the 2nd half dammit! :mad:

After the FSU game the other night, I stood up and John Currie had been literally sitting behind me the whole game. I wish I had been paying attention to his comments. He didn’t look happy at least.

It’s a footnote, but refs have been awful. The arm bar call and the number of touch fouls they let Duke get away with are awful.

Back