• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report WF @ Dook - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Please let this be the game that we look back on as having done Danny in. - should have been years ago. A complete and utter embarrassment, outhustled for every loose ball and rebounded. Manning sat there and again looked lifeless

Frustrating but expected. K wants a statement game for win #900 in Cameron.

Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin. Manning has no business coaching in the ACC.

Keep stacking Ls. Big one on Tuesday. A home loss to a first-year head coach would be excellent.

Guys, Torry Johnson came to play today. If we had 4 more Torry Johnson's this game would have been well in hand. Manning just needs more time, to get more of his guys in there. There may be some more transfers from Northern Arizona State Episcopal College coming down the pipeline. Just be patient, Manning will figure it out. We are soooo close.

Childress and White were terrible. Mucius wasn’t great. Torry was average, Sharone Wright played for the first time in a month and looked like the best player on the team. Wright, Chaundee, and Olivier are all talented. I think Massoud and Neath could be good with development. But we’re going to need a new coach for that all to come together. Tonight, my distaste for Wellman burned as much as ever. Probably sitting at some lake house, while were stuck with his dumb ass coach that he handed over 18 million dollars to for doing nothing. Really quite annoyed. Poor John Currie was left in a terrible position.

Stan says that Danny is late to the media room because he's still in the lockerroom.... Is Currie shitcanning him! :thumbsup:

Childress and White were terrible. Mucius wasn’t great. Torry was average, Sharone Wright played for the first time in a month and looked like the best player on the team. Wright, Chaundee, and Olivier are all talented. I think Massoud and Neath could be good with development. But we’re going to need a new coach for that all to come together. Tonight, my distaste for Wellman burned as much as ever. Probably sitting at some lake house, while were stuck with his dumb ass coach that he handed over 18 million dollars to for doing nothing. Really quite annoyed. Poor John Currie was left in a terrible position.
I thought about Wellman too. 10 years of this crap and 4 more to come if we can’t afford to fire DM. A new coach would give us some hope and excitement. Now we have nothing.

Manning of course says we needed more free throws, which is what he says after every loss. I wish someone would ask him why that’s so important given that we lead the league in free throw attempts and makes, yet we are 1-4 in the league. Maybe it’s not that important...

Stan says that Danny is late to the media room because he's still in the lockerroom.... Is Currie shitcanning him! :thumbsup:

He is trying to figure out what to say, plus he is going over his paint touches comments

Manning of course says we needed more free throws, which is what he says after every loss. I wish someone would ask him why that’s so important given that we lead the league in free throw attempts and makes, yet we are 1-4 in the league. Maybe it’s not that important...

Well just like the rest of the game, we can score from the line without an assist. The And1 tour rolls on. Paint Touches!

Not that I expect a mid season firing, but it certainly isn’t going to happen after an embarrassing loss against Duke @ Cameron.

Maybe if we get blown out at home against BC... But not after this one.

I want manning here for each embarrassing loss.

Back