• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

I can't believe there are $100 courtside tix (general admission $30) for these games. I think we paid as much as $5 for "scalped" tix last time.

I'm sorry to miss you today RJKarl. Happy turkey day to So Cal.

Was Wake-2.5 last night. Now Wake +3. A 5.5 pt swing is quite a bit for a game with zero following

Get on TV today, RJ, so we can have a new Gif! Tell those shitty reffs what's up

Hopefully, the monsoon will stop today and we'll be able to get tix out front tomorrow. We aren't going to get pneumonia to save a few bucks on cheaper ducats.

Hopefully, the monsoon will stop today and we'll be able to get tix out front tomorrow. We aren't going to get pneumonia to save a few bucks on cheaper ducats.
Lol, it's 50's and raining old man. Toughen up.

Pretty solid offense there a couple of possessions in a row. Defense still can't stop anything without fouling

Which of the 83959057713 three point lines should I pay attention to here?

Back