• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

Brandon sucks. Shame because his dad was one of my favorite players. Forces the issue and thinks he can make plays that he obviously can't. Athletically limited. Too slow to blow by people, plays below the rim, is small to begin with. He is a net negative on the floor when he plays like this.

Only one turnover for Wake at 8 mon TV T.O. Unusual.

Brandon is terrible no matter what his numbers look like after the game. Amazing what this team can look like when we don’t turn the ball over every other possession.

We are going to beat AZ, win a few ACC games and Manning is going to get another year...I can feel it.

Every time, Sarr sets a pick for Brandon the big guy rolls and is WIDE open and Brandon NEVER passes him the rock!!!

Wake needs Brandon to step up and play some hero ball for Wake to win tonight.

Hey RJ, you’re at the game tonight right ? We need a new gif.

Well it was fun to play well against a ranked team, even if only for about 10 minutes.

We are the WORST team I have ever seen on ANY level at getting the ball inbounded on the baseline. I've third graders do better than Wake. This is 100% Danny's fault.

We are the WORST team I have ever seen on ANY level at getting the ball inbounded on the baseline. I've third graders do better than Wake. This is 100% Danny's fault.

Not enough paint touches

Back