• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

Rebounding deficit easily explained by the fact that they are shooting close to 50% and we’re chucking up a ton of bricks.

It’s the poor shots and overall lack of offense that concerns me.

Guys, I’ve spent more time than I’d like to admit attempting to come up with something clever about the Disneyland incident, Sarr (EuroDisney in France), and Chaundee (Disney World in Orlando).

But I’ve come up empty-handed.

I’m sorry.

How in the world is Sean Miller still coaching? DeAndre Ayton is in his second Nba season.

Tariq Ingram is a big dude. If he can play, we could really use his size and width.

How in the world is Sean Miller still coaching? DeAndre Ayton is in his second Nba season.

For the same reason, that UNC was able to cheat to keep players eligible in FIVE sports over EIGHTEEN years and not get punished.

Lol. Announcer “this is the season Danny Manning has been building for.”

Back