• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

but it's just silly - he sat for one minute and then came in - seriously doubt coming off the bench has anything to do with his play - get your best guys out there and let them do their thing

I think I heard that Sarr prefers to come off the bench and not start.

but it's just silly - he sat for one minute and then came in - seriously doubt coming off the bench has anything to do with his play - get your best guys out there and let them do their thing

The Sixers did this with Marc Iavaroni starting and Bobby Jones coming in at the first whistle.

Nice picture of Disney! Amazing once in a lifetime experience for the Wake team to play for the Wooden Championship.

Sarr is 3-3 with a board in 3 minutes of play.

WHY THE FUCK DID DANNY TAKE HIM OUT????????????????

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered what the hell must have happened to make this thread blow up this afternoon...surely it was not excitement for this game. And it wasn’t! The boomer takes delivered!

I have to admit, I didn't anticipate there being a GOD DAMNED dukie on the floor tonight.

Granted, it’s not ACC basketball, but I’ve had a couple of players who were obviously top 2-3 on my team that preferred coming off the bench, for whatever reason.

Best 9 minutes in 5 years?

(Aside from the Collins year)

Last edited:
Max Hazard appears to be a better shooter than his grandpa was.

Back