• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

4 covers in a row for the Deacs is killing the balance in my online wagering account.

These broadcasters make legendary Celtics broadcaster Johnny Most look fair and balanced. They couldn't be any more in the tank for AZ if they tried.

Childress should be benched. He is a ball hog that can’t make good decisions and has limited skills. Atrocious at times and it would be frustrating to be a teammate of someone like that.

This. Good thing his daddy is sitting over there or he would be.

Childress should be benched. He is a ball hog that can’t make good decisions and has limited skills. Atrocious at times and it would be frustrating to be a teammate of someone like that.

If there’s no accountability in the coaching staff, the coaching staff will have that same mentality with the players. Childress won’t change and won’t be benched; graduation is the only thing that will put a stop to it.

Yeah. Those announcers have AZ as national champs. Best team Adidas money can buy.

If there’s no accountability in the coaching staff, the coaching staff will have that same mentality with the players. Childress won’t change and won’t be benched; graduation is the only thing that will put a stop to it.

Childress sucks, he really needs to go. He ruined the Deacs chance for a comeback. It would be fine if he didnt play anymore. contested 28 footers and turnovers, he is not a winner.

I’ve always likes Brandon, defended him at times, but there is no excuse to be that selfish with the ball. I think he’s a good kid, saw him at every football game supporting the football team, even the Duke game. No excuse however for being that selfish with the ball though.

Great effort. Much better ball movement and defense. Not sure coaching was an issue tonight. We lost to a team of much better athletes with too many scorers for us to match. As much as I hate to admit it, Manning has them making progress.

The Childress’ have been a problem for four years now. They both need to go. Danny Manning as well.

Childress had a terrible game. But in general, I think he has played pretty well this year, and he's averaging over 5 assists per game. The thing he has not done well this year is shoot 3s, which is occurring because he rarely takes 3s early and in the flow of the game. He takes a lot in the last few minutes of the game though, especially when we are down. His play could be so much better with some good coaching.

Great effort. Much better ball movement and defense. Not sure coaching was an issue tonight. We lost to a team of much better athletes with too many scorers for us to match. As much as I hate to admit it, Manning has them making progress.

Wake has some pretty good players, but the in-game coaching is still really poor. We cut the lead to 9 and AZ wilted. At that point, we should have been attacking the rim on every possession, because it was clear AZ had no interest in playing good D. Instead, we just took jump shots, mainly Childress, but Chaundee also had a really poorly timed long 2.

Wake has some pretty good players, but the in-game coaching is still really poor. We cut the lead to 9 and AZ wilted. At that point, we should have been attacking the rim on every possession, because it was clear AZ had no interest in playing good D. Instead, we just took jump shots, mainly Childress, but Chaundee also had a really poorly timed long 2.

Wake should have been pounding the ball into Sarr. You know, paint touches.

I really thought we were getting more with White than we are getting - at least so far.
I don't know if it is coming off the bench or what - but Sarr has really turned it on.
Childress has seemingly decided that he can't trust anyone but himself to make a shot - so he takes them all.
If Chaundee is still hurting that would help explain his inconsistency.
Did Massoud play tonight? I know he did but he sure seemed invisible.
Ody shows some athleticism, tries hard and, unlike some of our other guys, plays within himself.
Every once in a while Mucius makes a great play and you remember his potential, and then he disappears again...

If Brandon had a clue how to play when Sarr sets a pick and rolls, Sarr might have had 30+ tonight. It's the first play you can be taught on a seventh grade team, but Brandon doesn't know how or refuses to make the easy play.

I really thought we were getting more with White than we are getting - at least so far.
I don't know if it is coming off the bench or what - but Sarr has really turned it on.
Childress has seemingly decided that he can't trust anyone but himself to make a shot - so he takes them all.
If Chaundee is still hurting that would help explain his inconsistency.
Did Massoud play tonight? I know he did but he sure seemed invisible.
Ody shows some athleticism, tries hard and, unlike some of our other guys, plays within himself.
Every once in a while Mucius makes a great play and you remember his potential, and then he disappears again...

I agree with all of this. Mucius can play really well at times. He needs to remain aggressive, and he needs to get his feet settled. He has at least one travel per game where he shuffles his feet prior to starting a drive.

Back