• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

DM to Stan post game after 20 pt blow-out loss: "Nobody is 'gonna feel sorry for us."

WRONG: I feel sorry for us. :(

Actually I have entered a very unusual schizophrenic state I have never experienced before. It is weighted with great sadness, but then sudden bursts of gut wrenching laughter at how bad it is thinking this can't really be happening and I'm really in some matrix type nightmare. No AD is allowed to do this to their program??? I will wake up shortly from this nightmare and will be back in the land where WF is a respectable competitive ACC bball program as we should be and not digressed below Sydney Lowe/Les Robinson NCSU type nosedive....

I hate Ron as much as the next guy, but do we really need to "dox" him on a public forum? Or is that a Chinese massage "spa" in Pfafftown?

Posting a 758 number on the Wake boards isn’t a doxxing.

No adjustments, no in face coaching, just continue to throw up jumper after jumper. Best play of entire game came with 20 seconds left when we worled it inside with a great pass by Buchanan to Muscious. Took all game for that. Shit show.

Danny sucks at game coaching, but let's pump the breaks on the "he didn't help Collins" talk. That's just wrong and Collins has talked about how much Manning helped him on multiple occasions.

My one main issue with a lot of posting on this board is making up things to complain about when there are countless real things to complain about. Let's stick to those, shall we?

DM to Stan post game after 20 pt blow-out loss: "Nobody is 'gonna feel sorry for us."

WRONG: I feel sorry for us. :(

No, I feel sorry for the players who were suckered into playing for him. I will NEVER feel sorry for DM as he has fleeced Ronnie good. Not to mention that whole NBA pension thing.

It's pretty amazing how we still have no idea how to defend a simple pick & roll and normal ball movement/dribble drives.

Yeah, the "defense" in the second half may have been the worst I have ever seen. Our guys had absolutely no clue what they were doing. It's just a Chinese fire drill out there.

The defense was bad the whole game. We did give up 46 and a ton of barely contested threes.

I asked in March how anyone expected Manning to magically change in 7 months and suddenly become a great basketball coach.

It ain't happening folks.

Really, this is what you take umbrage with? Are you someone who likes and is okay with doxxing? Or doxxxing if you're trying to drum up business to massage parlors?

Piss off.

Dude, it’s his Wake number. It should be on his website.

Danny sucks at game coaching, but let's pump the breaks on the "he didn't help Collins" talk. That's just wrong and Collins has talked about how much Manning helped him on multiple occasions.

My one main issue with a lot of posting on this board is making up things to complain about when there are countless real things to complain about. Let's stick to those, shall we?

I actually think Manning did a good job with Collins, but Collin's thoughts on the matter are kinda meaningless. Manning is all he knew. He has nothing to compare Manning to and no way of knowing whether Manning helped him more than anyone else could have. College players who go on to the NBA almost never have anything but positives to say about their college coach, even if their coach was K.

I actually think Manning did a good job with Collins, but Collin's thoughts on the matter are kinda meaningless. Manning is all he knew. He has nothing to compare Manning to and no way of knowing whether Manning helped him more than anyone else could have. College players who go on to the NBA almost never have anything but positives to say about their college coach, even if their coach was K.

In other words, any coach would have helped Collins. It would have been hard to mess him up.

That's his public Wake office number, not home or cell.

Jesus Christ people? Do none of you know how to recognize humor? Or do you think I'm serious about spas in Pfafftown? Probably isn't even such a thing.

No wonder Wake grads hesitate to fire obvious dunderheads from positions they don't belong in.

You may be right, but what's he supposed to say in that situation? He's not throwing his college coach under the bus in public regardless of how much of a train-wreck he might be.

Back