• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

Thanks. The tight angle highlight is akin to the weird angle selfie to make a chubby face look chiseled.

That’s essentially what’s happening here.

Wake usually doesn't perform well in "tournament" play. I'll be mildly shocked if they beat St. Joes.

So those of us stuck in an office and unable to get away, are there online viewing options?

Watching non-national college sports is really the only thing that ESPN is good for these days.

These threes by St. Joe have been from from 3-6' beyond the line. That's insane.

These threes by St. Joe have been from from 3-6' beyond the line. That's insane.

Seriously. I'm watching at my desk and will glance away when the ball is 30 feet from the basket then hear "FUNK HITS ANOTHER ONE!"

Hoard is forcing things. Otherwise the offense looks good.

Okeke with the huge board + assist.

Lil' Chill should know how to finish on a fast break by his Junior year. Not getting 2 on the break and then giving up a 3 on the other end, where is the progress?

Back