• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kristin Wiig....Would You?

Would you nail Kristin Wiig

• Yes

Votes: 171 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • A few beers and lets talk

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • #s/Doofus or I'm a girl and want to see results

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
Yep:

kristen-wiig-burger.jpg

PH -

I felt this would be basically a unanimous yes, but I got into a discussion with two of my friends tonight about how they thought she was busted. I've known these guys for 15 years and they have long term girlfriends, but based on the conversation i'm pretty sure they are gay. Alone she's not a knock out by hollywood standards, but she can look nice (and by real world standards she's good looking because most of the time you see her she isn't made up) and she's one of the very few women in the world who are legitimately hilarious

She has a nice body, but I don't find her face that attractive...

And she annoys the hell outta me most of the time.

The first time I ever saw Wiig was in the Dick in a Box video where she's dressed up like a 90s R&B video white girl and she looked hot. It's a shame she has all these ugly, unfunny characters she plays. I guess she thinks it's hard to be a hot funny girl.

I can only assume your friends' girlfriends hate Wiig and they were scared it would get back to them if they publicly admitted they'd do Wiig.

Absolutely - have a big crush on Wiig. Though not quite as big as the 1 I have on Mary Louise Parker.

Back