• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kristin Wiig....Would You?

Would you nail Kristin Wiig

• Yes

Votes: 171 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • A few beers and lets talk

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • #s/Doofus or I'm a girl and want to see results

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
There are plenty of funny girls out there. If you ever met me I promise you would be laughing within just a couple minutes.

I saw Bridesmaids this weekend. I thought it was great, lots of times where I was laughing. Chick flick-ish ending but I enjoyed it.

I saw Bridesmaids this weekend. I thought it was great, lots of times where I was laughing. Chick flick-ish ending but I enjoyed it.

Why do I feel like almost every single one of us could predict the entire story arc without seeing this movie?

Saw Bridesmaids yesterday, she's not afraid to show off her stems. Pretty gal, very funny person.

The movie was about 30 mins too long (typical Aptow move). Wait for DVD, it was LOL worthy at moments.

Saw Bridesmaids yesterday, she's not afraid to show off her stems. Pretty gal, very funny person.

The movie was about 30 mins too long (typical Aptow move). Wait for DVD, it was LOL worthy at moments.

Agreed. It was hilarious at times but it went too long and at a certain point I felt uncomfortable because things got so bad.

It also reinforced that women are dumb. "oh this guy is nice and treats me good. I need to run away." "oh this guy is an asshole. I can change him."

It also reinforced that women are dumb. "oh this guy is nice and treats me good. I need to run away." "oh this guy is an asshole. I can change him."

Yeah, she def nailed that female trait.

That's why you should always roll your eyes when they claim to be the smarter race.

wow, we don't usually have such lopsided polls.

Still the standard for lopsided polls, even after 3 years of Bz. 138 votes. 2 no. Wiig is hosting SNL tonight.

And I didn't realize the bbd tags went this far back. Hilarious.

Back