• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Labor/Workers movements thread

not paying for beer for years was a huge perk. and I disagree, I think the beer is excellent. but yes will have to get another source. though I plan on cashing in all my beer bucks before leaving.

to each their own

torpedo just tasted like an indiscriminate stuffing of hops into a beer to me -- pretty fungible

to me it has a sweetness that separates itself from its peer beers like ranger ipa. which i also like

Yeah, Sierra Nevada isn't my favorite beer to begin with. Way too many other local choices have surpassed it at this point imo.

I used to chug that Pale Ale back in the 90's though.

damn, was just thinking I could probably give up sierra nevada and was trying to remember the last time I had one. Then I opened my koozie and i am literally drinking a hazy little thing. Whoops. Sorry, barca

I guess I was thinking of those iconic glass bottles...can't remember the last time I had one of those

not paying for beer for years was a huge perk. and I disagree, I think the beer is excellent. but yes will have to get another source. though I plan on cashing in all my beer bucks before leaving.
I knew an infosec guy at the miller brewing hq when it was in miliwaukee. I used to walk past hallways with a bar top and taps in the middle. They were unused at that point.
This story helps you not at all.

Back