• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lamar Jackson suspects Wake Forest anonymously hated on him

That does sound like something Scheier would have said before getting canned.

Louisville can go to hell. Jackson better hope his moves can keep him healthy all year as his OL won't be able to imo.

He visits the Seminoles before limping in BB&T. He'll be looking forward to his Bye week after us. A good chance for an upset.

Fuck Lamar Jackson and fuck Louisville. He sucks and they suck. And, Bobby Petrino swallows.

Ps: Clawson was right. Jackson has no chance in the NFL. Sorry chump; truth hurts.

"Louisville maintains that head coach Bobby Petrino knew nothing about any cheating."

If anyone knows anything about cheating...

I think Lamar Jackson has a high ceiling as an NFL QB. He's only 20 years old. He's got plenty of physical tools. He made leaps between his freshman and sophomore years learning the finer points of the position. He could be scary good in a few years.

This sounds like something Dave Doeren said, not Clawson.

I think Lamar Jackson has a high ceiling as an NFL QB. He's only 20 years old. He's got plenty of physical tools. He made leaps between his freshman and sophomore years learning the finer points of the position. He could be scary good in a few years.

I agree.

This is called playing the victim card. When accused of doing something wrong to someone, turn the tables and claim you are actually the wronged party. That's the modern way apparently.

It would be pretty weak if Clawson said that. I don't think he did Doesn't strike me as that type.

I'm not sure why people assume it's a head coach.

Ha. The full quote says something to the effect of "we played Clemson and Louisville." UNC played neither, but great call.

That's why I said "sounds like" not is. It doesn't sound like a Doeren remark but you do you.

No way it was claswson. Anyone really think he'd agree to talk to the media in January on the heels of the elrod shit show? It does sound like it was an Atlantic division coach, but why would Doreen trash a guy that destroyed him over deshaun? A guy who was lucky enough to squeak out a win thanks to middle school kicking abilities. The dazzler and babers have loud mouths. Could've been them, but I suspect it was an assistant coach that had been bored for a while(in terms of no bowl game preparations:cool:). Therefore, I believe it was someone on the cuse staff that was looking for attention and relevance during a period of boredom and jealousy. Case closed

Back